We all experience anger, but for some people, men and women, anger can become a barrier that stops them reaching their full potential or making lasting, stable relationships.
Too often, anger leads to a cycle of deprivation, crime, broken relationships and self-medication with drugs & alcohol.
Pur Anger Management Programme follows a 6 week course, the group meets for 2 hours on Wednesday evenings from September: 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm. You will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of 6 sessions.
This programme is for men & women aged 16 +
We need you to commit to;
- Come to every session.
- Be responsible for your own feelings within the group.
- Respect that others may have a different point of view.
- Respect the confidentiality of others.
Then next course will begin in April.
To apply please telephone our office on 01424 428300.
Interested people will be offered an initial assessment to discuss whether the group is right for them.
You will be invited to explore:
- What causes you to be angry?
- How does anger affect your life?
- How can you use anger positively?
- Managing yourself in ways which are kinder to both yourself and others.
You will be invited to use an anger diary to record events, feelings and issues that arise between meetings.